Barry Bagels is a food service franchise that has been in its industry for over 40 years.
It has stores across the U.S., and Meganite was specced for it's Michigan location's upgrade.
Barry Bagels needed a hygienic, easy to maintain surface for its new countertops.
Hygiene is the #1 factor when choosing a new surface in a restaurant. Choosing the right surface material will enable a cleaner and more hygienic environment for Barry Bagels in Michigan.
Meganite solid surface is:
- Nonporous and durable
- Easy to clean and does not support the growth of mold, mildew or bacteria
- NSF/ANSI Standard 51 Certified for food contact
- Tough, withstanding the daily knocks and spills common in food service environments
The most popular food service design applications include:
- Table Tops
- Serving Counters/Beverage Stations
- Bar Tops
- Reception Counters
- Food Preparation Areas
- Wall and Counter Cladding
- Waste Receptacles
- Vanity Tops
- Toilet Partition Systems